Due to the nature of translucent acrylic, your cosmetic organisers may become dusty or stained which creates a cloudy appearance after time. This is because of makeup liquid or powder fall out while being stored. Residue on your hands after application is also wiped on the organisers while opening/closing drawers or managing movement of makeup. Please pay attention to the instructions and Don’ts to ensure a longer-lasting, clear and clean cosmetic organiser!
- Blow away dust and makeup powders inside the drawers and on the surface of the organisers.
- Rinse well with clean look warm water.
- If they are still dirty or stained, lather light washing soup/ dish washing liquid/baby shampoo with cool water. Use your bare hands. Rinse again.
- Lightly dab away any excess water spotting with a damp microfiber cloth or cellulose sponge – NB! To avoid water spotting.
- Don’t use harsh detergents or glass cleaning agents – no scouring compounds or solvents.
- Don’t put your Cosmetic Organisers in the dishwasher.
- Don’t rub the acrylic with any type of cloth or sponge.